Independent Newspapers KZN is offering an opportunity for 6 candidates
to join our Contact Centre Support Learnership programme.
Successful candidates will qualify in with a National Certificate:
Contact Centre Support and gain practical experience in the call centre
These positions are developmental in nature and only exist for the duration of the Learnership.
• Must be a South African Citizen
• Must be unemployed and not engaged in any formal studies
• Must possess good Communication Skills
• Must be computer literate
• Must have a minimum 6 months working experience in a sales environment.
• Must have an interest in sales and customer services
• Must be self motivated
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Independent Newspapers is committed to it Employment Equity policy and plans
Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply
If you meet these criteria, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or forward a DETAILED CV before Monday, 06 February
Att: Hajra Johns
HR & Training Officer
P O BOX 47549,
If you have not heard from us within 14 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.